We’re Taking a Poll!
I’m Dr. Jean-Marc Slak right here in Burlington, and we have some exciting announcements! We have some really great things coming up that are going to be great for the new year, and I can’t wait to share it with you. One of the things we’re going to be starting next year will be education. We’re going to offer our patients some opportunities to learn and to dive deeper into specific topics that are of interest to YOU.
We were thinking topics like
- nutrition (what is actually good for you to eat)
- how to sleep better, how to pick a pillow, & how to pick a mattress.
- how to get rid of headaches
- how to raise healthy children in our crazy world
- the impact of screen time on not only the neck of young people but also the development of their brain and cognitive ability.
- managing stress (physical & mental)
- ergonomics, how to survive a job that puts you in front of the computer for 8 to 10 hours a day.
To fine-tune our services, we need your help! What would you like to hear more about? We’re going to be spending a lot of energy and time preparing sessions in efforts to give you a higher level of service. There are lots of questions out there that we are excited to share our answers with you. We don’t always know if it’s something that’s been on your mind and worth sharing it with you, so let us know. We want to offer this in a format that is more comprehensive and more structured.
Let us know in the feedback below or via email or just mentioning it to us up at the front desk. Comment which topics are of interest to you, and we’ll prepare some programs to help you master and nail those topics because we have the answers, and we would love to help you enjoy all things in life at a much, much higher, more comfortable, enjoyable level. We can’t wait to share that with you. So right here in Burlington, with Dr. Linda, I’m Dr. Jean-Marc Slak, and I can’t wait to see you.