Here are a few travel tips to help make your Holiday even better!
- Drink more water. That will make your body run more smoothly and create pit stop opportunities.
- When driving long distances; stop at least every 2 hours (see above). Not only will your bladder thank you, but your spine too. Take time to unfold yourself and walk around for a couple of minutes. Plus, you’ll wake up and become more alert for safer driving.
- When flying, the above recommendations apply. Drink lots of water and take frequent walk breaks.
- Avoid the security scanners, opt for pat downs.
- Some additional supplements are beneficial when flying. I take NAC and astaxanthin for a few days before, during and a few days following a flight. The goal here is to process all the extra free radicals that I am exposed to when flying, breathing recycled air, enduring travel stress…